Piper Press Print & Copy Center
Your Official Edinboro University Campus Print Center
Dearborn Hall 105
Open Regular Hours during the Fall Semester
Piper Press is only accessible by using the Darrow Road entrance to Dearborn Hall.
Parking is available on the east side of Dearborn Hall near Earp Hall.
Look for the Piper Parking signs on the left, as soon as you turn onto Cooper Circle Road.
Edinboro University Departments can place their orders on line with "My Edinboro" by using the purple Piper Press icon.
Covid precautions are in place.
Social Distancing and wearing a mask are a must.
Thank you & Be safe!
Mondays: 8am - 4pm
Tuesday - Friday: 9am - 4pm
closed daily for lunch 12 noon- 12:30pm
We have new equipment and expanded services to better serve you.
Digital Color prints Large Format Prints-Posters Finishing FAX
Lamination (up to 26") Variety of Paper stock, sizes and pastel color paper
Brochures Flyers Posters Presentation Posters Signage Booklets and much more
Printing Services available
Electronic files supported by Microsoft and Adobe. PDF Preferred.
EU Department Information: (Official Provider for the Edinboro University Stationery Items)
Job request can be entered on the "MY Edinboro" portal for EU Departments
Your choice to pick up your finished request inside or outside. For inside, you can pick up in the hallway or just stop in at the counter. Please call to discuss a pick-up time , if you want to pick up inside or outside by using the "pick up and go" designated areas.
Exclusive EU Department Pricing available
EU Department Stationery can be ordered on the MY Edinboro/Piper Press
If you need a custom item, we have options available. Please inquire through a ticket or call with your details.
- Can I access My Edinboro remotely? -Yes, by logging into My Edinboro remotely with your name and password
- What if I don't have a file to attach right away? Attach a mock file, simply create a quick Word file with a message such as "see special instructions"
- I just need a quote, do I still create a ticket? Yes, fill in all the attributes of the upcoming request and attach the file. Please note in the special instructions if the file is the "final"file or not the "final" file.
- Do I create a ticket if I need the official EU stationery items (business cards, letterhead, envelopes, note cards)? Yes, include a scanned file of the the item with all the correct information. A proof will be sent to you for verification.
- What if I need a signage made of foam, coro plast, or an unique custom item? Create a My Edinboro ticket. Piper Press has production teams that print many types of customs items.
- What if the selections don't match my request? Select the best attribute to each selection and clarify in the special instruction box. You must pick a selection to continue with the ticket.
- Does my file need to be the same size as the finished print? Yes, The file should measure the same as the finished printed size you are requesting.
205 Darrow Road
Dearborn Hall 105
Edinboro, PA 16444
Phone: 814- 732-2739