Piper Press Print & Copy Center
Your Official Edinboro University Campus Print Center
Dearborn Hall 105
Open Regular Hours June 22-26, 2020
June 29 & 30 will be closed for printing due to inventory. Please submit orders for printing.
Any emails and/or voice mails will be received on the next available business day.
However, the store is closed for walk in traffic and the building is locked and
order pick up is by appointment only.
Edinboro University Department orders can be placed by creating a ticket under
"My Edinboro" by using the purple Piper Press icon.
The public can place an order by sending an email to email@example.com
All completed orders will be picked up outside our supply receiving door,
located under the words,"Dearborn Hall" on the building, which faces Darrow Road.
Safety is important, please stay in car, notify us by phone when you have arrived.
You will receive further instructions.
Social Distancing and wearing a mask are a must.
Thank you & Be safe!
Mondays: 8am - 4pm
Tuesday - Friday: 9am - 4pm
closed daily for lunch 12 noon- 12:30pm
Digital Color prints Large Format Prints-Posters Finishing FAX
Lamination (up to 26") Variety of Paper stock, sizes and pastel color paper
Brochures Flyers Posters Presentation Posters Signage Booklets and much more
Printing Services available
Electronic files supported by Microsoft and Adobe. PDF Preferred.
EU Department Information: (Official Provider for the Edinboro University Stationery Items)
Job request can be entered on the "MY Edinboro" portal for EU Departments
Exclusive EU Department Pricing available
EU Department Stationery can be ordered on the MY Edinboro/Piper Press
If you need a custom item, we have options available
- Can I access My Edinboro remotely? -Yes, by logging into My Edinboro remotely with your name and password
- What if I don't have a file to attach right away? Attach a mock file, simply create a quick Word file with a message such as "see special instructions"
- I just need a quote, do I still create a ticket? Yes, fill in all the attributes of the upcoming request and attach the file. Please note in the special instructions if the file is the "final"file or not the "final" file.
- Do I create a ticket if I need the official EU stationery items (business cards, letterhead, envelopes, note cards)? Yes, include a scanned file of the the item with all the correct information. A proof will be sent to you for verification.
- What if I need a signage made of foam, coro plast, or an unique custom item? Create a My Edinboro ticket. Piper Press has production teams that print many types of customs items.
205 Darrow Road
Dearborn Hall 105
Edinboro, PA 16444
Phone: 814- 732-2739